1. Open the the 3D streaming tab
2. Click on settings
3. Select the Orthophotos tab
The Orthophotos tab is available for project admins in the the viewer settings page.
4. Click on Add Photo
5. Select an orthophoto from the list
Only orthophotos previously uploaded to the project are available here. To add a new orthophoto, upload it first to Documents. Currently StreamBIM uses jpg format for orthophotos.
6. Name the orthophoto
This name will show in the 2D floorplan list
7. Select the correct coordinate system for the orthophoto from PROJECTION
If you don't find the correct projection, contact StreamBIM support and request the projection is added.
8. Add the coordinates for the orthophoto
Jpg othorphotos use an attached file to orient correctly. File format jgw or wld. You can either paste in the coordinates as text, or select a file by clicking on "Import coordinates from document"
9. Svae the new orthophoto by clicking "Submit"
Then close the viewer setting page.
10. The new orthophoto will now be available in the list of 2D views
11. Select the new orthophoto
The orthophoto will display on the a map background