You can use layer elevation offset if you wish to move 2D models vertically. This can be useful if you want to see where a 3D model/object ends up relative to 2D geometry in the same project.
Change the elevation of a 2D model layer
1. Measure the distance
Measure how far you want to move the model layer by using the measuring tool, make sure to use perpendicular measurement
2. Remember the distance
3. Click on System settings
4. Click on Edit layer elevation offset
5. Click on Type to add layer...
6. Click on the model layer you want to move
7. Type in the distance it should me moved
In this case it's 49.466m, if you want to move the model layer down, use "-" in front of the number
8. Click done when finished
9. Go back to the BIM viewer
Observe that the model has been relocated to the specified height.