Overview of navigation in the 3D view
This video demonstrates how to navigate in 3D in StreamBIM, and includes
- Switch on- and off layers
- Highlight a layer
- Navigate by dragging 2D map
- Switch between 2D and 3D
- Rotate in full 2D view
- Pan by click and hold mouse wheel
- Move between storeys/floor plans
- Navigation on keyboard by short cut keys
- Arrows (forward, backward, right and left)
- W,S,D,A (forward, backward, right and left)
- R - Move up
- F - Move down
- Search for Room/space in 2D and 3D by clicking on the magnifying glass on the floorplan map.
- Move to home position
You can also change the navigation mode to "spin" by clicking on "2" on the keyboard. And change back to "person" mode by clicking on "1" on the keyboard.
You can also change to "globe" by clicking on "3" on the keybord.