You can sync files from a BOX account to a StreamBIM project. Like other StreamBIM sync services, it is scheduled to run every night. StreamBIM checks for new files, folders or revisions of files in the connected BOX account and copies the new content to StreamBIM. Only one BOX account can be connected at a time.
Contact StreamBIM Support or Sales to enable the BOX sync feature on your project.
Setup BOX sync:
- Go to Setting in StreamBIM, and click on the BOX page
- The “Root Identity Field” specifies the folder that will be synced from BOX. Leave it blank to sync everything in your BOX account. Limit the sync to a folder or collection by pasting the BOX URL for the folder/collection you want to sync in this field.
- Click on “Save” to save the URL configuration.
- Click “Login” and use your BOX credentials to confirm that you allow your BOX account to sync with StreamBIM.
- You will get a confirmation message:
- The BOX integration page will now show status “Configured correctly”. You can manually re-sync at any time using the “Sync now“ button.
- You can change the folder or collection for syncing by updating the “Root Entity ID” and saving this at any time.