You can sync files from an ACC or BIM 360 project to a StreamBIM project. Like other StreamBIM sync services, it is scheduled to run every night. StreamBIM checks for new files, folders or revisions of files in the connected ACC/BIM360 project and copies the new content to StreamBIM.
Contact StreamBIM Support or Sales to enable the ACC sync feature on your project.
Set up Sync in ACC/BIM360:
To set up the sync you need to install the StreamBIM custom app in your ACC/BIM360 environment. You need system admin rights in ACC/BIM360 to do this.
- On ACC account admin page click on BIM360 admin
- Choose Settings:
- Choose “Custom integrations”
- Then “Add custom integration”
- Confirm both options in Select Access window:
- Then choose “I am a developer”
- Now you can add the StreamBIM sync app. Give the app a recognisable name (such as StreamBIM ACC Sync) and fill in the client ID in the field for Forge Client ID (Note Client ID can be named differently if you are using ACC/BIM360 in another language). Client ID = 4zSpiGZ8btYCtyNO8Z37UfatkfpwJMy2
- Save. The sync is now set up on the ACC side.
- Go to settings and the ACC tab:
- Type in the ACC credentials for ACC Hub and Project:
- ACC Hub name
- ACC Project name
- Select the folders you want to sink. Use the complete path to the folder to be synced. Everything below the folder will be synced. Leave this blank to sync everything under under "Project files" in ACC/BIM360. Click "Add" to select more folders to sync.
- Login in to ACC. The user for this needs access tho the folders you want to sync from ACC to StreamBIM.
- Use the Sync now button to initiate a sync at any time. AN automatet sync will occur every night between 02 and 03 CET.
- The Status field shows when the configuration is correct.
- Check the “Reprocess model after sync” box to initiate an automatic reprocessing of new model revisions synced to the project.
- The last successful sync indicates when a sync last occurred.
- In the Documents section of StreamBIM you will see an ACC folder with a sync icon.